Chalet de la Chamoissiere Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings are provisional until confirmed by e-mail/writing and your deposit/full payment received. If paying by Paypal, we expect you to have read our terms and conditions before proceeding. Proceeding with the booking indicates your acceptance. Any additional information you require can be found on our website at www.chamoissiere.co.uk
2. We reserve the right to refuse any booking we consider to be unsuitable for our property.
3. Prices are as quoted, but we will reserve the right to correct any error.
4.Online booking and payment of a 25% non-refundable deposit by Paypal (no account required) ensures immediate reservation, and is subject to acceptance of our terms and conditions. Balance of rental is due 60 days before arrival, as well as a security deposit of 250€ , which is refunded after your departure, less any damages/ or extra cleaning charge incurred.
5. Period of rental commences at 4pm on day of arrival, and ends at 10am on day of departure. Arrangements for late departure will be subject to availability and must be agreed in advance with the owner or manager. Late departures are only possible if the apartment is unoccupied on the following evening, and a charge of 50% of the daily rate will be charged, which will be deducted from your security deposit, as we will only be able to make these arrangements at the last minute. Any alterations to arrival and departure times are by prior arrangement only.
6. Please leave the property in the condition you found it in, a charge of 40€ will be deducted from your damage deposit if the property is not left as found and requires additional cleaning. Departure instructions will be provided in the guest folder and in the online welcome pack which we will email before arrival.
7. The reservation deposit is non refundable.
8. The balance is payable within 8 weeks of the commencement of your holiday. If you are booking within 8 weeks of your arrival date, the full amount is payable immediately.
9. We strongly advise that you take out your own holiday cancellation insurance when booking. We will provide you with any documentation need for your insurers should it be necessary to cancel.
Cancellation charges are as follows :-
Up to 8 weeks-Deposit only.
Less than 8 weeks 50%.
Less than 4 weeks 100%
We will be happy to provide you with any invoice or documentation you may require to allow you to claim the cost back from your insurers.
10. Rental prices include linen , towels, end of stay cleaning and use of the pool (please bring your own towels for the spa).
11 We cannot guarantee the daily opening hours of the pool complex outside of the high season
(ski season, and July and August). Closure for maintenance is outside of our control, but opening hours during your stay will be posted on the blackboard at the foot of the staircase to the swimming pool, and a notice is placed in the ground floor lobby.
12 NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IF YOU DO SO YOU RISK IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOU HOLIDAY. YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE RETAINED TO COVER OUR CLEANING COSTS.
13 Pets are only accepted by prior arrangement at a cost of 20€ per stay ( MAXIMUM 1 or 2 cats or dogs only).
14. Please report breakages and damages, so that they may be replaced in time for our next guests. Carefully check the inventory of contents you will find in the apartment. If anything is missing please contact ourselves or our management .
15. We cannot be responsible for the breakdown of major electrical appliances during your stay. We will attempt to arrange a repair or replacement, but in a mountain area it can be difficult to organise promptly.
16 Your booking is only for the number of people stated on your booking form. The maximum number of occupants of the apartment is 4 including infants. This occupancy level is to ensure the comfort of our guests. Exceeding the occupancy stated in your booking form will result in the termination of your holiday. Any extra charges incurred will be deducted from your damage deposit.
17 Although children are welcome in our apartment, we regret that unaccompanied guests under the age of 18 are not permitted.
18 The owners shall not be liable to you or any member of your party for any loss or damage to you or your property or vehicle however caused. We strongly advise holiday insurance which covers you for all accidents , including winter sports. We cannot be held responsible for conditions outside our control e.g. cancelled or delayed flights, restrictive weather, etc. Where you are unable to arrive at the property during the period that it is booked, we will not return any rental amount paid although we are happy to write to insurance companies. We recommend therefore that your holiday is fully insured.
18. The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance to neighbours or are not treating the property with due respect. The person making the booking is responsible for the reasonable and decent behaviour of the party members . In the event that any of the party does not behave in a reasonable and decent manner then the Owners at their sole discretion may require some or all of the party to vacate the property immediately. In this event no refund will be made for the unused portion of the holiday. Please bring with you a copy of the guest agreement which will be attached to your arrival information. Please be quiet between 10pm and 8am.
19. The owners respect the right to your privacy whilst staying in the apartment but reserve the right to enter the property should this be necessary to carry out urgent repairs to appliances, heating or water supply.