Apartment Chamoissiere is our privately owned apartment in the Chalet de la Chamoissiere residence. You will be just 200m from the ski slopes of Serre Chevalier, and 5 minutes walk from the centre of Le Monetier-les-Bains. There is one double bedroom and a choice of comfortable sofa beds in the lounge depending on your party size . Chamoissiere can take a maximum of 4 people including children and infants. The well-equipped kitchenette is ideal for self-caterers, but the apartment is just a short walk from the village for those of you wishing to sample the local restaurants.
For your comfort and convenience the following can be provided:-
- You will be met by our apartment manager who will give you keys and answer any of your questions, as well as show you the pool and sauna building.
- We can arrange for some shopping to be left at the apartment if you are arriving late. Please ask if you require this service.
- Pre-prepared restaurant quality meals can also be provided, ideal for a late arrival after a long journey. Please enquire for more details.
- Picnic set for those summer days out.
- Cleaning items and a small supply of toilet paper for the start of your holiday.
- Linen and towels are provided
- Beds made on arrival.
- Dogs are welcome, at a charge of 20€ per stay (maximum of 2 dogs only)
Your apartment consists of
- Double bedroom, with plenty of storage and drawer space.
- Lounge/dining area with comfortable sofabed, flat screen smart TV, Blu-Ray/DVD player, ipod dock, dining table and chairs.
- Kitchenette with full-size oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee maker.
- Fully equipped with a good selection of sharp knives, peelers and other small utensils and plenty of dishes, plates and cutlery.
- Shower room with power shower, vanity unit, hairdryer, shaving point and washing machine
- Ski locker with loads of room for boots and skis.
- Parking space and videophone entry.
- Pool, sauna and hammam with private changing cubicle and relaxation area. Opening may be restricted outside of main ski and summer seasons. If the pool facilities are an important part of your stay please contact us for up to date opening times (closure for maintenance is outside of our control).
- Sunny south-facing covered terrace with mountain views. Small garden area in front of the terrace.
- All rooms have geothermal underfloor heating using water from the local hot springs. This is a very environmentally-friendly option and operates from October to May.
- Free wifi
What our guests have had to say.............
LL wrote "The view from the main room is to die for, and is only 5 minutes walk to the lifts.The patio is a sun trap on sunny days.
The skiing is great, the local restaurants in the village are good, and the on site pool and sauna make a perfect end to a day on the slopes.
A look at the "House Book" shows how much previous guests have thought of the place."
LF wrote " I can't fault anything the location was superb for the ski lifts and the apartment was the best that we have stayed in on a ski holiday. The smallest thing had been thought of from all the kitchen equipment to the herbs and fresh coffee in the fridge. The wifi was an added bonus and the spa and hamman were a welcome retreat after a hard day on the slopes.
IM wrote : Chalet Chamoissiere was just like a home from home. We'd just like to say that we really appreciated the level of detail in the apartment. We have stayed in a lot of places and yours is amongst the best equipped we have come across. This level of detail shows that you care about your guests, and it is very much appreciated.
More can be seen on our guestbook page.
by Helen Beaumont